At MACS Legal Services Ltd we have been successfully representing clients on a Private/Agreed Fixed Fee basis for various Family Law difficulties, including:
- Divorce, including Petitioning for Divorce, Responding to a Divorce Petition or defending them.
- Financial relief where there are assets of the family, including the matrimonial home, business(s), pensions and other assets. Within our network, we also have a Conveyancer who, with the agreement of the parties, deal with the sale of the property(s)/business(s) and purchase of further property as appropriate.
- Injunctions where there has been, or is a risk of domestic violence.
- Occupation orders, where one partner wants the other partner out of the home for any reason.
- Contact with children, both filing for contact, defending against contact taking place, assisting where Social Services and child protection are in issue.
- Applications for parental responsibility orders and defending against them.
- Prohibited steps orders, both filing and defending them.
Family Law Services
MACS Legal Services Ltd is a member of the Solicitors Regulatory Authority
Accredited Duty Solicitor for Police Stations and Magistrates Courts
Macs Legal Services
DX 59003 TORQUAY
Business Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
Saturday appointments maybe available by prior arrangement.