As a former member of the Armed Forces, with family members having served as far back as World War 1, Colin McEwen is very family with the ethos, process and terminology of the Forces, giving him a far greater understanding of the needs of service and civilian personnel in the Forces.
No matter what rank, from the most junior to the most senior, we can help you in not just Military or Criminal Law, from any type of Military Law or Queen’s Regulations, Criminal Law and Appeals, to multiple other areas of law via our very large network of specialist solicitors and barristers.
Why Come to MACS Legal Services Ltd
- FORMERLY IN THE ARMED FORCES: Colin’s 16 year experience of working with the Territorial and Regular Army with him being one of the Forces’ family, fighting for his former and current comrades.
- KNOWLEDGE: Colin’s knowledge and experience of the Armed Forces’ and Civilian Legal Rules and Regulations.
- EXPERIENCE: Colin’s successful history when dealing with Armed Forces’ Personnel facing Military Court Martial.
- LEGAL EXPERTISE: Colin’s vast 24 year experience and expertise in Criminal Law that allows him to advise and represent clients’ who face allegations and criminal charges, in police stations, either conducted by civilian or military police; to the Magistrates Court.
- SPECIALIST NETWORK: Colin’s network of barristers from one of the biggest barristers’ chambers in the country, giving clients’ the confidence that clients’ will be given superb representation in the Crown and Appellate Courts and beyond.
- OTHER AREAS OF LAW OFFERED: MACS Legal Services Ltd can assist with family law, including divorce and can guide you to other expert advice, assistance and representation in areas of law through Colin’s network of other firms and Barristers Chambers including, more complex family/divorce/financial relief matters, buying and selling Houses, civil law and wills and probate.
MILITARY CRIMINAL LEGAL AID AVAILABLE TO THOSE ELIGIBLE!!!
- REPRESENTATION AT COURTS MARTIAL
- REPRESENTATION RE QUEENS REGS
- REPRESENTATION RE AGAI
- SERIOUS VIOLENT OFFENCES, INCLUDING, MURDER, ATTEMPTED MURDER, GBH, ABH/ASSAULTS
- SERIOUS DRUG OFFENCES, INCLUDING FAILING THE CDT
- LESS SERIOUS DRUG OFFENCES
- ALL DRIVING OFFENCES, INCLUDING THOSE AFFECTING YOUR CAREER, FOR EXAMPLE, DRINK DRIVING
Please call us on 01494 857020 or 01803 895222.